If your not so much in a hurry, have first a look at this wonderful colours !
Yes, it’s real… Hear by yourself :
This first tune is called “tri martolod an oriant”, based on traditional tune and lyrics from Brittany, quite famous since the 70’s under the title “tri martolod yaouank” (3 young sailors, some facts and a translation >here<)
You liked it ?
- 9 tracks to listen any time & anywhere you want
- in a nice packaging with nice colours and paintings
- the immediate download of all the tracks so that you don’t need to wait for the delivery to enjoy the music
- shipping included for any destination. [yes, any destination in the world !]
You’d prefer a digital only ?
Of course, it’s possible, one click >here<, price is 6€
- 9 tracks from the album in any format you want (mp3, flak) in high quality
- Nice single covers to give you a taste of every song and that will nicely be displayed on your player. (we created them all out of pictures from our travels, you can see them in this >galery<)
From iTunes ?
You want to know how it was made before you make up your mind ? Hear some more music maybe ? How about a little promo video ?
The sample track is the “mouezhiou“, based on a traditional dance from the Vannes’ area (South of Brittany).
Want to buy it now ?
Some happy faces from people enjoying our music…
Maybe, you can download some FREE tunes in the meantime :
Yep, 4 tunes recorded live, you can enter “zero” for the price and get them for immediate download, or name your price after you listened to them.
You want even more ? If not done yet, you can follow our thoughts during the recording on the blog section. Or connect…